The new measures to stop the advance of the second wave of the pandemic have already entered into force in Catalonia on Friday, October 30, 2020 with their publication in the DOGC, from 6:00 a.m. on Friday to 6:00 a.m. next Monday, it will be prohibited to leave of the municipality of residence (it will also be the next weekend), while the restriction of limitation of trips outside Catalonia will be maintained for the next 15 days.
What exceptions do these measures contemplate?
The first of these is assistance to health and social centers, services and establishments. Those people who must comply with their labor, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations will also be exempt from the mobility limitation.
Movement outside the confined area must be accredited
Displacement between municipalities must be accredited to provide assistance to:
- University, teaching and educational centers.
- Caring for the elderly, minors, dependents and people with disabilities or especially vulnerable people.
- Travel to financial and insurance entities, before judicial, public or notarial bodies.
- Renewal of permits, official documentation, other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed, for exams or official tests that cannot be postponed.
- Individual outdoor sports activities between neighboring municipalities, official state, international or professional sports competitions authorized to be held without public attendance.
- Situations due to force majeure, situation of necessity or any other duly accredited activity may also justify a move outside the municipality of residence.
On October 31 and November 1, trips to cemeteries located in the same region will be allowed
On the occasion of the feast of All Saints, trips to cemeteries that are within the same region in which you reside will be allowed on October 31 and November 1.