The Resolution has been published in the DOGC of February 8, 2021 by which the regulatory bases for the granting of extraordinary aid to small companies and micro-companies with ERTE files are approved.
The object of These bases are to regulate the granting of extraordinary aid to support the groups and sectors most affected by the containment measures of the Covid-19 pandemic and to maintain the jobs in ERTE of small companies, micro-companies and cooperatives.
The aid will consist of € 2,000 per worker in ERTE status, as of January 31, 2021, with a maximum of € 30,000 per beneficiary company. The procedure for granting the subsidies regulated in these bases is that of competitive competition. The process to request the help will open on Monday, February 15 until February 22, 2021.
Micro and small companies and cooperatives with an operational establishment in Catalonia and with workers in a situation of Temporary Employment Regulation File (ERTE) active as of January 31, 2021 can be beneficiaries of these subsidies:
- Small company: less than 50 people and has an annual business volume or an annual balance sheet that does not exceed 10 million euros.
- Micro-company: less than 10 people and has a annual business volume or an annual balance sheet does not exceed 2 million euros.
- Cooperative: with less than 50 workers or cooperative partners and an annual business volume or an annual balance sheet that does not exceed 10 million euros.
They are excluded:
- The self-employed in an individual capacity.
- Companies that are more than 50% owned by public capital.
Applicants must meet the requirements following as the obligations regulated in this resolution.
The Applications must be submitted electronically according to the standardized model that you can find in the following links: (http://canalempresa.gencat.cat), or (http://company.gencat.cat/ca/inici/).
For more information you can visit the College of Property Administrators of Barcelona-Lleida .
On the other hand, follow our content in the Blog, Facebook , Instagram or Twitter for more industry content.