On June 12, the RESOLUTION SLT / 1840/2021, of June 11, by which the measures in public health are extended and modified to contain the epidemic outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in the territory of Catalonia, and in article 9.5 he talks about swimming pools with updated information.
As precautionary measures of a health nature and prevention of Covid-19, and pending the decision of the health authorities, it is recommended for the opening of swimming pools:
- Ensure no more than 70% of your capacity .
- Maintain interpersonal physical distance (also applicable to bathers) of 1.5 meters, with the equivalent of a safety space of 2.5 m² between non-living people. As for the garden area, the minimum social distance of 1.5 meters between groups must also be maintained.
- Social gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited
- You need to set up access control .
- Lockers can be opened, as long as minimum ventilation is guaranteed. established in current regulations.
- Have disinfection solutions and hydroalcoholic gels .
- Use the mask when entering and leaving the premises.
- Outdoor showers and footbaths are permitted.
- Reinforce facility cleaning and disinfection with special attention to showers and footbaths, always guaranteeing their state of health and hygiene.
- Place signs with hygiene and safety measures and make reminders to users permanently.
If you need information on this or any other topic, you can contact us through our website.
On the other hand, follow our content on the Blog, Facebook, Instagram o Twitter for more industry content.