On June 12, the RESOLUTION SLT / 1840/2021, of June 11, by which the measures in public health are extended and modified to contain the epidemic outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in the territory of Catalonia, and in article 9.5 he talks about swimming pools with updated information.
As precautionary measures of a health nature and prevention of Covid-19, and pending the decision of the health authorities, it is recommended for the opening of swimming pools:
- Ensure no more than 70% of your capacity .
- Maintain interpersonal physical distance (also applicable to bathers) of 1.5 meters, with the equivalent of a safety space of 2.5 m² between non-living people. As for the garden area, the minimum social distance of 1.5 meters between groups must also be maintained.
- Social gatherings of more than 10 people are prohibited
- You need to set up access control .
- Lockers can be opened, as long as minimum ventilation is guaranteed. established in current regulations.
- Have disinfection solutions and hydroalcoholic gels .
- Use the mask when entering and leaving the premises.
- Outdoor showers and footbaths are permitted.
- Reinforce facility cleaning and disinfection with special attention to showers and footbaths, always guaranteeing their state of health and hygiene.
- Place signs with hygiene and safety measures and make reminders to users permanently.
If you need information on this or any other topic, you can contact us through our website.