On Saturday May 22, 2021, Resolution SLT / 1587/2021 , by which the COVID restrictions are extended and modified until June 6 in the territory of Catalonia, which enters into force on May 24 and will be in force until 00:00 on June 7, 2021.
Below we can see the main points of resolution SLT / 1587 where the restrictions due to COVID are modified until June, 6:
- Social / family gatherings: A maximum of 10 people can meet, both in the public and private spheres, except in the case of cohabitants.
- Capacity 50% inside.
- Bar consumption with an interpersonal distance of 1.50 meters.
- Tables of up to 6 people, except cohabitants.
- Opening hours to the public from 6am to midnight.
- It must be taken into account that the increase in capacity affects the reduction of the requested rent, which is based on the capacity for granting one% reduction, contemplated in Decree Law 34/2020 on urgent measures.
- Extension of the opening hours to the public, from 06:00 to 24:00 in cultural and sports activities, convenience stores, commercial establishments attached to gas stations.
- The opening of complementary bar and restaurant services is authorized in establishments that carry out recreational activities and in game rooms, casinos and bingo halls.
- Resumption of the in-person holding of congresses, conventions, trade fairs and similar activities, subject to the following conditions:
- Capacity reduction to 50%.
- Limitation of the number of attendees to 1,000 people or to 3,000 people if they take place outdoors or in closed spaces that meet the conditions of reinforced ventilation and the control measures of agglomerations.
- Surmountable limitations, for specific events, if previously authorized by the PROCICAT Action Plan Steering Committee, once a favorable report has been issued from the corresponding city council and provided that they are carried out in a fairground and the organization of the activity has a contingency plan and prevention of COVID-19.
- It is allowed to hold aperitifs standing up, subject to requirements of distance between tables, presentation of food in individual format and subject to the corresponding sector plan approved by the Steering Committee of the PROCICAT Action Plan.
- Religious events: the limitation of 50% of the capacity is maintained but the maximum number of people who can concentrate in each event is increased (1,000 or 3,000 people, depending on the ventilation conditions of the space).
- Increases in capacity and / or attendees:
- Retail trade, non-sedentary markets and market fairs: it goes from 30% to 50%.
- Cultural activities of performing and musical arts: they can occupy 70% of the authorized capacity, with a maximum number of people per session or performance that is established at 1,000 people or 3,000 people, if they are carried out outdoors or in premises with reinforced ventilation system.
- Archives, libraries, museums, exhibition halls, art galleries and creation and visual arts centers: 70% of the authorized capacity.
- Sports competitions with public: 50% of the authorized capacity but the maximum number of people attending is raised to 1,000 or 3,000 people, depending on the ventilation conditions.
- Theoretical university teaching activities: restricted simultaneous presence is extended to a maximum of 50% of the students at each university.
- Other areas of activities in which the number of people that can be grouped is increased to 10:
- Non-regulated training or educational activities in person and school sports: up to 10 students per classroom.
- Group activities in sports facilities and equipment in closed spaces that do not prove reinforced ventilation systems: up to 10 people, including the instructor or teacher.
- Activities in the field of educational leisure and inclusive leisure.
- Civic and community activities.
- Activities related to the game: groups of maximum 10 people.
If you need information on this or any other topic, you can contact us through our website.
On the other hand, follow our content on the Blog, Facebook, Instagram o Twitter for more industry content.