Is teleworking required in phase 1?
Whenever possible, the continuity of telework will be encouraged for those workers who can carry out their work activity remotely.
What should I do if a worker has symptoms compatible with the disease?
The telephone number enabled for this subject and, where applicable, the corresponding occupational risk prevention services will be contacted immediately. Whenever possible, the worker will wear a mask, having to leave their job until their medical situation is assessed by a healthcare professional.
What steps will I need to take as a manager for my Phase 1 workers?
It must be ensured that all workers are permanently available at the workplace:
- Hydroalcoholic gels or disinfectants or, when this is not possible, soap and water.
- Protective equipment appropriate to the level of risk to ensure the safety distance.
- Replacing the fingerprint file with any other time control system that guarantees the appropriate hygienic measures, or the signing device must be disinfected before and after each use, warning workers of this measure.
- Organize shifts to ensure the minimum safety distance of 2 meters in any other area of common use.
- Ensure that cleaning and disinfection measures are adopted appropriate to the characteristics and intensity of use of the centers.
- After each cleaning, the materials used and the protective equipment used will be safely discarded, then proceeded to hand washing.
- The uniforms or work clothes will be washed and disinfected daily, and must be washed mechanically in washing cycles between 60 and 90 degrees Celsius.
- Periodic ventilation work must be carried out on the premises and at least daily and for a period of five minutes.
- When in the centers, entities, premises and establishments foreseen in this order there is an elevator or forklift, its use will be limited to the minimum necessary and the stairs will be used preferably. (1 PERSON)
- Payment by card or other means that do not involve physical contact between devices will be encouraged, avoiding, as far as possible, the use of cash.
- Trash cans must be available, if possible with a lid and pedal, in which you can deposit handkerchiefs and any other disposable material.
ALL STAFF SHOULD BE TRAINED AND INFORMED ABOUT THE CORRECT USE OF PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT.
Will there be freedom of movement in phase 1?
It will be possible to circulate by the province, island or territorial unit of reference to the effect of the process of descaling, without prejudice of the exceptions that justify the displacement to another part of the national territory by sanitary reasons, labor, professional or business, of return in the place of family residence, assistance and care of the elderly, dependents or people with disabilities, force majeure or situation of need or any other of a similar nature, ALWAYS TAKING THE NECESSARY SAFETY MEASURES.
Will I be able to stay with friends or family in phase 1?
The groups should be a maximum of ten people, except in the case of cohabiting people, respecting safety and hygiene measures. In addition, interterritorial mobility between adjacent municipalities is allowed.
Which premises can they open?
All establishments that do not have more than 400 square meters and are not inside shopping malls without access from the outside. They can also open (by appointment) automotive dealers, vehicle technical inspection stations and garden centers and plant nurseries regardless of their useful area of exhibition and sale. They can also open hotels and tourist accommodation.
All of them must meet the following requirements:
- That the total capacity is reduced to 30% and a minimum distance of two meters between customers must be guaranteed. If this distance cannot be maintained, there may only be 1 customer on the premises.
- Establish a care schedule with priority service for those over 65 years of age.
- Comply with the safety and hygiene measures discussed above.
As for the terraces, they can be used at 50% of their capacity, keeping 2 meters away.
As for hotels and tourist accommodation, the common areas will remain closed and will only be able to provide catering service to guests.